Telinta, a leader in white-label cloud-based switching and billing solutions for VoIP service providers, and DIDWW, a provider of premium quality VoIP communications and two-way SIP trunking services, announced an integrated solution for Hosted PBX.
The trademarked phone.systems is a fully featured, cloud-based virtual PBX solution from DIDWW, integrated with Telinta’s softswitch and billing platform. The solution is designed to interconnect with any service provider for VoIP origination and termination and requires no special hardware to purchase and maintain.
The white-label solution includes:
- An intuitive drag-and-drop user interface, where configurations are activated as they are graphically assembled.
- Highly scalable options to meet the needs of any size business customer.
- PBX features such as call queuing, ring groups, IVR, voicemail, conference calling, call recording, fax via G711u and T.38 codecs, attended and unattended call transfers, and more.
- Compatibility with any third-party SIP endpoint (IP phone, softphone, ATA) including Telinta’s brandable mobile, desktop, and web-based softphone solutions.
- Flexible real-time billing, integration with payment gateways, with the ability to create customized subscription plans, volume discounts, and promotions.
- Brandable multi-language multi-currency portals for end-users and resellers.
Telinta’s cloud-based trademarked TeliCore platform is a carrier-grade Class 4 and Class 5 softswitch with integrated switching, billing and customer management for VoIP service providers. Telinta provides its customers with comprehensive training and 24×7 live technical support.
“phone.systemsTM from DIDWW is a streamlined, easy-to-use solution for Hosted PBX,” said Alex Ferdman, CEO of Telinta. “Together, Telinta and DIDWW offer the brandable tools VoIP service providers need to succeed.”
DIDWW’s Commercial Director Kaolis Jurys added, “Telinta’s integrated switching and billing provides a cloud-based platform for phone.systems which enables service providers to easily profit from the fast-growing global market for Hosted PBX
While phone.systems may be used with any carrier, new customers who sign up for the solution will receive a special promotion which includes DIDWW’s high-quality DIDs and VoIP termination. Customers who sign up for new service from Telinta will receive a $400 credit on their first monthly invoice.
For a free demo, contact Telinta.