TPx has introduced an install guarantee for sales partners ensuring that for all sales through August 31, 2018, TPx will meet or exceed customer-negotiated due dates for installations or pay a $500 penalty to the partner. The guarantee is subject to terms and conditions.
“At TPx, we understand that our partners are trusting us with their hard-won customer relationships with every order and installation,” said Jim Delis, Senior Vice President, National Channel Development for TPx. “We’ve always taken that responsibility seriously. Now, we guarantee it.”
In the interest of transparency, TPx will share customer performance ratings with its sales partners in a monthly report card.
“We’ve asked our customers to give us a grade after every installation,” said Russ Shipley, Executive Vice President of Wholesale, Engineering and Operations at TPx. “Our goal is to achieve all A’s on our report cards.”
“With these improvements, TPx is even more competitive than ever as a provider of UCaaS, managed IT and connectivity services,” said Delis. “We know you’ll be pleased with the experience that your customers will have when they choose TPx services.”
TPx offers a partner program that includes:
- Top-down channel commitment, with support for a channel-first strategy for the company’s national expansion;
- Coast-to-coast channel coverage, with regional channel managers backed by channel sales coordinators and an Agent Help Desk;
- Partner onboarding and award-winning product and sales training;
- A partner provisioning team dedicated to processing services orders, installations and escalations for sales partners and their clients;
- Dedicated architects to design solutions as well as solutions evangelists;
- Customer satisfaction metrics that are shared with partners; and
- Many ways to engage with the company as a direct partner, a subagent or referral partner.
TPx is a Signature Sponsor of the Channel Partners Conference & Expo, April 17-20, 2018, at the Venetian & Sands Expo in Las Vegas.