TPx Communications today announced a package of bundled managed services, giving businesses one-stop shopping for the essential applications they need to support business growth.
The national managed services provider is leveraging its expertise in unified communications, managed IT and security and managed connectivity to provide integrated solutions for success in today’s cloud-connected, high-tech marketplace – all with 100 percent guaranteed performance and discounts of up to 40 percent off the cost of individual products.
The package, TPx Complete, is designed to support businesses across the country that have locations of 100 workers or less, effortlessly connecting workgroups anywhere with their colleagues, customers and information.
“The managed services marketplace has been a difficult one for customers to navigate,” said David Zahn, senior vice president of marketing for TPx. “It’s a fractured environment full of niche products where a customer has to manage multiple vendors and hope that everything works smoothly between them. Before today, businesses often needed to get unified communications from one vendor, firewall and endpoint security from another one or two, assuming they were even managed, continuity from another and SD-WAN from yet a different specialist.”
“With TPx Complete, that all changes and the bar is reset for everyone,” Zahn continued. “We can do something nobody else can – providing a fully integrated, performance-guaranteed set of essential services that deliver significantly greater value, paired with simplicity and TPx’s 20 years of proven performance delivering customer service and support.”
The TPx Complete bundle includes a full range of the managed services essential to businesses today.
- UCx Unified Communications deliver far more than state-of-the-art business phone capabilities. Its award-winning desktop and mobile apps let customers call, chat, video conference and start online meetings with a click, from any location.
- MSx Managed SD-WAN brings secure, guaranteed access to business users no matter who their network provider is or where they’re located. TPx was an early mover and is an industry leader in SD-WAN, with more than 6,000 installations delivering real-world, multi-industry, multilocation performance every day.
- MSx Managed Firewalls solution uses state-of-the-art, always-current security tools employed by experts at two fully-equipped 24/7 Security Operations Centers.
- Managed 4G-LTE Failover protects against errant backhoes and other unforeseen threats to your essential Internet connection. The 4G link is dormant until it’s needed for automated failover of the primary circuit, so you won’t be unnecessarily using up your mobile data allocation.
- MSx Managed Endpoints manage, monitor, patch and troubleshoot workstations and servers across your business, keeping them up to date and protected from viruses, malware and other threats.
- Virtual Fax provides enterprise-grade, cloud-based inbound and outbound faxing.
“Three years ago, we saw the needs of our business customers evolving at an ever faster pace and moving far beyond simple business voice communications,” said Dick Jalkut, CEO of TPx. “We put our full efforts and investment into becoming the national managed services provider – able to provide the breadth of services, trusted advice and ongoing support that could help our customers thrive in this new environment. This is the essential business managed services package for our time, providing the security, performance and responsiveness businesses can depend on, so they can focus on their individual goals and growth.”