Traditional voice circuits are very costly, have limited failover capabilities, and are rapidly being phased out. Many organizations are instead choosing to leverage cutting-edge services like Managed SIP (mSIP) from nexVortex, a modern solution that enables businesses to confidently migrate to SIP without sacrificing voice quality or performance.
On June 25 at 2 p.m. EST, ChannelVision will welcome nexVortex and ADTRAN for a webinar that will explore the benefits of mSIP, including:
• Reduced cost with the ability to share Trunk resources with other offices and PBXs
• PBX interoperability with optional PRI handoff delivery
• Included ADTRAN SBC(s) with optional Dual WAN Support
• Service visibility with call by call quality scoring
• Proactive monitoring and definitive troubleshooting tools
• E911 management portal
• Pre-set autodetecting disaster recovery re-routing for each DID and toll-free number
• Peering with most major carriers to keep traffic on-net
• Optional nexVortex provided circuit with CoS
• nexVortex is HIPAA verified. BAA certificate available upon request
• Electronic fax for a complete solution
• Sub Agent portal
This webinar will feature Jess Zelaya, National Sales Manager at ADTRAN, and Mike Nowak who is Vice President of Sales at nexVortex. ChannelVision Editor Gerald Baldino will moderate.
To register for this event, click here.