Windstream Enterprise (WE), a managed communications service provider, announced what it is calling North America’s first comprehensive managed Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) solution with Cato Networks.
With its announcement, Windstream Enterprise says it is the “first and only” North American managed service provider to “fully converge cloud-native network and security with a completely integrated Secure Access Service Edge solution,” enabling businesses to adapt to shifting users, applications and work environments while keeping all application and security policies synchronized with the changing endpoints — all from a single pane of glass.
“Security remains the highest priority for enterprises as they move toward cloud-based infrastructures and hybrid work environments, making the availability of Windstream Enterprise’s SASE solution perfectly timed,” said Tony Thomas, president and CEO of Windstream. “As a result of this launch, our clients now have an all-encompassing SASE solution with industry-leading technology from Cato Networks and unrivaled service and support from Windstream Enterprise.”
Cato Networks’ co-founder and CEO Shlomo Kramer added, “Cato provides the world’s first fully converged SASE solution, and this market leadership has given us more SASE expertise than any other technology platform. The combination of Windstream Enterprise’s market-leading service portfolio and delivery capabilities with Cato’s proven and mature SASE platform will accelerate our joint customers’ digital transformation journey.”
Windstream Enterprise clients can streamline operations and improve productivity by leveraging the seamless integration of enterprise-grade products like the OfficeSuite UC solution, supported by Windstream Enterprise’s management of all access connections, and backed by its Cyber Security Operations Center and Technical Service Management experts.
This 100 percent cloud-native SASE framework is available for enterprises. Windstream Enterprise’s WE Connect portal enables easy configuration, analysis and automation of every element within a completely unified SASE framework, including:
- Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) provides the network foundation for SASE by enabling optimized application performance, network routing, global connectivity, WAN and Internet security, cloud acceleration and remote access.
- Firewall as a Service (FWaaS) enables highly scalable traffic inspection across all ports and protocols using application aware firewalling, anti-malware, and intrusion detection and prevention capabilities—whenever and wherever an enterprise needs it.
- Secure Web Gateways (SWGs) prevent unsecured traffic from entering an organization’s internal network by safeguarding users from being infected by malicious web traffic, websites, viruses and ransomware.
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) offers visibility into users’ access of cloud-based resources to ensure compliance with data privacy regulations and corporate security policies.
- Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA), also known as software-defined perimeters (SDPs), supports remote access to business applications both on-premises and in the cloud, complies with regulations and enforces organization’s security policies for every user, device, location and network.
Additional information is available at windstream.com or windstreamenterprise.com.