The Wireless Internet Service Providers Association (WISPA) will hold a webinar today to provide an update on the FCC’s new rules for the Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS).
The FCC has recently adopted new rules for CBRS — and now, questions abound:
- What do the rules mean?
- Can you still access a PAL?
- What are the implications for CBRS and WISP uses?
- What’s next?
- When will the spectrum be commercially available?
- Can I use GAA this year and if so, what will need to be done to start using the band?
- If I have Part 90 equipment, how can I transition it to CBRS equipment?
- When will the FCC auction PAL spectrum?
- What will the auction rules look like?
- What do I need to do to make my network “CBRS ready?”
Get answers to these questions and more during this important webinar, which will provide an update on CBRS Post-NPRM, including GAA, PAL auctions and standards.
This webinar will take place today, December 5 at 1 pm EST and will last for one hour. It will feature panelists Richard Bernhardt and Steve Coran.
To register, click here.