Women in the Channel (WiC), a not-for-profit organization focused on accelerating the growth of female channel leaders in technology, announced changes to its leadership team, including a new president, new officers and two new members of the Board of Directors.
Longtime WiC board member Stacy Conrad, vice president of channel sales at Fusion, is WiC’s new president. Conrad succeeds Hilary Gadda, director of national channel development for TPx, who held the role for the past two years.
“We are thrilled to have someone with Stacy’s experience serving as our new president,” said Gadda. “She brings a powerful energy to our organization. Stacy will make a big impact to grow WiC, while ensuring our members gain insight, knowledge and most importantly, a voice in the rapidly changing technology channel.”
Shaquille Fontenot, director of marketing at Converged Network Services Group (CNSG), and Michelle Kadlacek, senior director of the Enterprise Channel Partner Program at Spectrum, have joined the WiC Board of Directors. Both are serving two-year terms, which began Jan. 1.
They join WiC’s continuing board members: Rebecca Rosen, vice president of marketing for Broadvoice; Helene Kidary, vice president of channel sales for OnSIP; Raquel Wiley, senior channel marketing manager for TPx; and Amy Bailey, vice president of marketing for Telarus.
In addition to Conrad as president, the WiC’s new officers include Rosen as vice president and treasurer, and Kidary as secretary.
Conrad has been a member of WiC since it was founded in 2010 and a member of the WiC Board of Directors since 2015. In addition, she is a past chair of Education Committee, and the current and inaugural chair of the Local Chapters Committee, which seeks to deliver WiC benefits to members in their communities and drive growth in WiC membership.
“I am overjoyed and honored to be elected as WiC’s president,” said Conrad. “I want to take this opportunity to thank WiC’s former president, Hilary Gadda. A great leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way. Hilary, you are an exemplary leader and a great friend. I feel privileged to continue in your shoes in developing the future of the WiC organization, together, working side by side.”
Gadda, who relinquishes her seat on the Board of Directors, continues in her role as co-chair of the Outreach Committee.
Khali Henderson, senior partner of BuzzTheory Strategies, also completed her two-year term on the board. She continues in her role as chair of the Communications Committee and member of the Newsletter and Events Planning committees.
WiC explained that it stands by the principle of rotating leadership not only to bring new thought leaders to the group but to provide leadership opportunities to as many members as possible. To that end, several WiC operating committees have new leadership in 2018:
- WiC Board Member Amy Bailey has taken on the role of chair for the Sponsorship Committee. Previously, she was chair of the Education Committee.
- New WiC Board Member Shaquille Fontenot is a new co-chair of the Communications Committee.
- Shilo Lusson, director of events and project management for BuzzTheory Strategies, is the new co-chair of the Events Planning Committee.
- Karie Huzzey, VXSuite national channel manager for Telarus, is the new co-chair of the Local Chapters Committee.
- Chantay Osborne, software developer for Telarus, is the new co-chair of the Technology Committee.
Continuing WiC Committee leaders include:
- WiC Board Member Helene Kidary is chair of the Membership Committee with co-chair Laura Bella, channel sales manager for NetCarrier.
- WiC Board Member Rebecca Rosen is chair of the Finance Committee.
- WiC Board Member Raquel Wiley is chair of the Events Planning Committee
- Hilary Gadda and Nancy Ridge, executive vice president of Telecom Brokers, are co-chairs of the Outreach Committee.
- Khali Henderson is chair and Morgan Granfield, national channel manager for Birch, is a co-chair for the Communications Committee.
- Yen Pham, channel marketing manager for Trend Micro, is chair of the Technology Committee.
- Ethel Klein, senior marketing manager for Fusion, is chair of the Newsletter Committee.
In addition, there are more than 70 WiC members who serve on other committees that drive the WiC organization.