Zomentum, creators of an intelligent Revenue Platform for the Partner Ecosystem, was named a leading software company in the Channels Ecosystem Landscape 2022 report by Canalys, an independent analyst firm covering the technology industry. The report identifies the “underlying technology that will drive competitive advantage in the decade of the ecosystem.”
According to the report’s author, Jay McBain, chief analyst – Channels, Partnerships & Ecosystems for Canalys, “Software companies providing these technologies deliver automation of indirect sales processes, workflows and partner programs, and are becoming vital to a vendor’s ability to find, win, serve and retain its customers and partners.”
Zomentum has planted a stake in the ground on three key islands in the Canalys Channels Ecosystem Landscape, including:
- Channel Data Management
- Ecosystem Management and Orchestration
- Ecosystem Data and Mapping
“Our Revenue Platform delivers the first-ever open multivendor, multi-partner ecosystem where SaaS vendors are fully integrated into partners’ sales workflows,” said Zomentum CEO Shruti Ghatge. “Partners can discover and quote SaaS vendors, and SaaS vendors get visibility into lead origination, quotes and pipelines for more accurate sales forecasting. Plus, built-in funnel management capability facilitates constant communication between partners and vendors and keeps deals moving.”
The Zomentum Revenue Platform includes:
- Zomentum Grow – a sales acceleration application enabling thousands of partners to build proposals and convert small and medium business (SMB) prospects into customers
- Zomentum Connect – a software license reconciliation and automated billing tool to help partners prevent lost revenue on unbilled licenses
- Zomentum PartnerAlign – a partner management solution integrating SaaS vendors into the partners’ sales workflows, offering on-demand sales enablement materials, real-time support and shadow assists on quotes to convert more end clients
Partners interested in accelerating sales with Zomentum Grow can sign up for an account at www.zomentum.com/demo/grow.
SaaS vendors interested in leveraging Zomentum PartnerAlign to reach new channel partners and new revenue streams can sign up for an account at www.zomentum.com/partneralign.