360insights acquired ecosystem management platform Webinfinity after purchasing a minority stake in the company earlier in 2021. The move marks the fulfillment of 360insights’ long-term, strategic plan to deliver powerful tools and talented people for the Channel Incentives Management landscape.
Webinfinity’s engagement automation solution and portal technology will be fully integrated and rebranded as 360ecosystems. 360ecosystems will enable brands to better manage, influence and engage their complex channel ecosystems with an intelligent application that enables partner-to-partner collaboration, the secure exchange of data between partners, and tracking of each ecosystem participant’s contribution to a deal.
As a no-code solution, 360ecosystems’ personalized portal experiences are expected to create a single pane-of-glass experience for users to automate engagement, including channel ecosystem tech-stack components over time:
- Consumer rebates, channel incentives (SPIFs), volume rebates, MDF/CO-OP, sales allowances, points programs, loyalty and more
- Pricing (CPQ), payments, and channel data management (CDM) including the 360 analytics and data engine
- Program management, claim processing, risk & compliance, and contact center support
- Spark Your Channel’s video and content personalization and Channel Maven campaigns, event management, print & distribution
- Through its extensibility framework and strategic alliances delivering integrations with CRM, PRM, TCMA, scorecarding, lead management, and more
“This is a pinnacle moment for 360insights. After an extensive journey of strategic acquisitions, product development and overall growth, we never lost sight of our goal to be the leading channel engagement and business optimization company globally,” said Jason Atkins, founder & CEO of 360insights. “With the full integration of Webinfinity’s leading engagement automation engine with 360’s Channel Success Platform, we’re redefining channel engagement and incentives automation through comprehensive ecosystem orchestration.”
For more information, visit http://www.360insights.com.