Alliance of Channel Women, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to accelerating the growth of female leaders in the indirect sales channel of the telecom and IT industry, has named Maureen O’Connell, Senior Director of National Partner Sales at Comcast Business and Masergy, to its Board of Directors.
O’Connell fills the seat vacated by Bridget Kang, Director of Partner Development at Telarus, who resigned to earn her graduate degree. Kang served on the ACW Board since 2021, most recently as the group’s Awards Committee Chair and previously as Membership Committee Chair.
“We’re grateful for Bridget’s contributions to ACW. The association’s membership experienced unprecedented growth during her tenure as Membership Chair,” said President Cassie Jeppson, Director of North America Channel Programs at Lenovo. “We wish her success in pursuing her master’s degree. Professional development and career advancement are core ACW tenets. We applaud her initiative and example for channel women.”
O’Connell was selected to fill the open board seat as the runner-up in the December 2022 election. She will serve the current term, beginning June 1 through December 31, 2024. She also will be the board liaison to the Local Chapters Committee.
O’Connell is a 22-year veteran of the telecom industry. For the past 10 years, she has had a successful career with Comcast Business, and in 2022 was promoted to her role of managing the relationship with Intelisys, one of the company’s top strategic technology service distributors (TSD).
The 2023-24 ACW Board of Directors also includes:
- Brittany Caito, Senior National Partner Manager at Nextiva and ACW Technology Chair
- Carolee Cannata, Director of Partner Development at GTT and ACW Sponsorship Chair
- Ashley Cole, Senior Channel Manager at Fusion Connect and ACW Events Chair
- Kelly Danziger, General Manager, Vice President Channel at Informa Tech
- Lori Graber, Director, Billing and Order Management at Telesystem, ACW Treasurer and Finance Committee Chair
- Amanda Jardine, Vice President, Partner Marketing at GoTo and ACW Education Committee Co-Chair
- Akilah Murrell, Senior Manager, Channel Marketing at 360insights and ACW Mentoring Committee Chair
- Mayka Rosales-Peterson, Senior Manager, Partner Marketing at Intelisys and ACW DE&I Committee Chair
ACW stands by the principle of rotating leadership to bring new thought leaders to the group and to provide opportunities to as many of its members as possible.
For information about ACW membership or committees, visit ACW online at www.allianceofchannelwomen.org