AireSpring a managed services provider specializing in managed IT, network services and unified communications announced its Global Managed SD-WAN Solution has been honored with an industry publication’s SD-WAN Product of the Year Award. The award is given to companies that demonstrate innovation, vision and execution to deliver software-based networking tools to support different and unique communities of interest. This is the second consecutive year that AireSpring has won the award.
Introduced in June 2020, AireSpring Global Managed SD-WAN is a comprehensive, fully managed end-to-end SD-WAN service for organizations seeking a transition to the reliability and controlled costs of a provider-managed, remotely deployed WAN.
The reliability, consistency and adaptability of AireSpring’s SD-WAN solution provide fast and scalable global connectivity for on-premises needs and multi-cloud application performance, with global procurement of last mile connectivity under a single-provider SLA.
AireSpring’s SD-WAN solution includes:
- VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud technology.
- A service level agreement backed, fully managed layer 2 global private network with 23 points of presence worldwide.
- Fully managed international circuit procurement services to physical locations worldwide.
- The ability to connect directly and globally to multiple cloud services and SaaS applications such as AWS, Azure, Google, Office 365, Salesforce and others.
- Access to available, dedicated connectivity to and from locations in China.
“We are honored to receive this award recognizing AireSpring’s Global Managed SD-WAN product,” stated AireSpring CEO, Avi Lonstein. “This robust solution underscores AireSpring’s ongoing commitment to offer innovative and unique capabilities which continue to set us apart in the marketplace. Our goal is to provide global enterprises with the simplicity of a single provider solution that allows them to realize significant reductions in network spend, backed by AireSpring’s flawless implementation and support.”