Alcion, a provider of AI-driven Backup-as-a-Service offerings for Microsoft 365, rolled out its new “Alcion for Partners” MSP partner program. This program was created to empower MSPs by offering improved account visibility and problem solving.
The new program aims to accelerate and modernize MSPs’ Microsoft 365 backup business while minimizing management and procurement. By providing a security-oriented backup offering with streamlined licensing, consolidated billing and a new partner portal, MSPs and partners can monitor and manage multiple accounts from a single pane of glass.
The offering comes on the heels of increased demand for Alcion’s AI-driven, security first solution, as more migrations from on-prem to Microsoft 365 in the cloud drive MSPs and end customers to harden cyber-resilience and upgrade from existing data protection solutions.
“By offering a comprehensive solution that not only secures client data against emerging threats but also simplifies administrative tasks, we are freeing up MSPs to focus on expanding their client base and services,” said Niraj Tolia, CEO and co-founder.
Core program features and benefits include:
- AI-Driven Security and Backup: Alcion’s platform is powered by AI-driven technology, which allows MSPs to offer a differentiated service offering, access a fully integrated partner portal and deliver a cutting-edge product to their clients.
- Zero Commitment: Given Alcion’s strong belief in the value provided by their platform, Alcion is offering all partners the ability to start using Alcion without long-term or upfront commitment, allowing MSPs to engage in the program with minimal risk.
- Simplified Monthly Consolidated Billing: Alcion offers MSP partners usage-based consolidated billing with simplified, pay-as-you-go monthly licensing and instant license procurement. This lowers license management overhead, provides a holistic view of cross-client usage and reduces financial risk.
- Multi-Tenant Management: The Alcion Partner Portal offers MSPs a unified way to monitor all of their clients through a single, intuitive interface. Additionally, MSPs can use the portal to administer each customer account through delegated access without the need to manage independent credentials.
- Dedicated Partner Support: Alcion provides comprehensive pre- and post-sales support,
ensuring MSP partners can deploy Alcion with confidence knowing a responsive and
partner-focused support team is ready to jump in, if required.
- Self-Service and Ease-of-Use: With Alcion’s instant self-provisioning, tenant onboarding
completion within minutes, AI-driven automation and a highly reliable data protection engine, MSPs can reduce the time and effort required to set up and manage backups for multiple clients without needing training.
For more information, visit here.