AppViewX, a leader in secure machine identity management and application delivery automation, has launched its trademarked Next-Gen Machine Identity Automation Platform, consolidating its security automation solutions for certificates, keys, IoT security and SSH access management across multi-cloud environments.
The platform enables microservices and zero-trust with service mesh, making the entire system more flexible, adaptable, efficient and agile. It is available to all AppViewX users as a service and can be deployed in the public cloud, private cloud or on-prem environments.
Powered by AppViewX CERT+, the enhanced platform addresses security compliance driven by exponential growth in machine identities by enabling certificate and key provisioning through auto enrollment and ensuring end-to-end visibility.
According to the recent Next-Gen Machine Identity Management Report commissioned by AppViewX with Vanson Bourne, 96 percent of those who have implemented Machine Identity Management-as-a-Service (MIMaaS) have full awareness of certificates and keys across their digital assets, compared to 37 percent of those who have started to implement it, and 28 percent of those who have not started yet, but plan to. This demonstrates the value of having a solution that scales with an organization’s needs to support and adopt next-gen advancements in machine identity management.
The Next-Gen Machine Identity Automation Platform is equipped with many compelling attributes for delivering security with simplicity through automation:
- Certificate Lifecycle Automation with Smart Discovery capabilities discovers unknown certificates and keys across heterogeneous environments
- Certificate Lifecycle Management-as-a-Service (CLMaaS) helps scale to large volumes of certificates, with instant access to ready-to-consume CLM, anywhere and at any time
- PKI-as-a-Service (PKIaaS) is an easy-to-consume, quick to deploy, scalable and highly secure PKI integrated with enterprise-grade CLM
- Central Management of SSH Keys and Certificates secures and automates their lifecycles across an enterprise
- IoT Certificate Management with one-touch provisioning and self-service device workflows keeps IoT devices secure in untrusted environments
- Multicloud provisioning and deployment provides complete interaction and integration of CERT+ with various services of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
Users can get early access to the new platform, which will be available generally in November. The platform will work with AppViewX CERT+, providing a more comprehensive approach for enterprises to scale their machine identity management.
For more information, visit https://www.appviewx.com.