The AT&T Partner Exchange reseller program has added enhancements to the mix.
The additions include:
- Mobility Employee Sponsorship Program – Partners can extend a discount on wireless services to customers’ employees.
- Marketing as a Service – Connect to third parties that provide turn-key marketing campaigns.
- Order Status Tool – View daily status updates on a customer’s order, increasing responsiveness with 24/7 system access for enabled products and services.
- Network Operations Center as a Service – Collaborate with third parties that provide white-labeled services for network monitoring, tier-one support, ticket resolution and more to help better manage the customer experience.
- Enablement Playbook – Explore the resources offered in AT&T Partner Exchange via an interactive guide.
“Solution providers have embraced the dynamic, collaborative nature of our program,” said Brooks McCorcle, president, AT&T Partner Solutions. “By inviting them in to work with us, we implement the portfolio and program additions they need, when they need them.”
The program has seen more than 225 percent year-over-year growth in the number of wireline deals that its solution providers have closed, the company said. Momentum in mobility has also ramped. As of Sept. 2015, solution providers have driven a 200% increase in the number of mobility subscribers coming through AT&T Partner Exchange this year.
“AT&T Partner Exchange is the only true reseller program in the industry that gives us access to the strategic wireline and wireless solutions our customers demand. And its collaborative, responsive culture is unmatched,” said Max Silber, vice president of mobility, MetTel. “We requested a Mobility Employee Sponsorship Program to help meet our customers’ needs, and AT&T Partner Exchange quickly delivered, allowing us to win more deals and drive incremental revenue. The program also constantly enables us to move faster for our customers. Using the recently released Order Status Tool, we’ve already seen an increase in our productivity.”