BEC Technologies has announced support for LTE Advanced across its LTE product portfolio.
It also announced an outdoor 4G/LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot (BEC 6950).
LTE Advanced technology enables carrier aggregation, Cat 6 UE support and higher-order MIMO, to continue the evolution of LTE towards higher peak data rates, lower latency and more capacity.
“The demands for unfettered, high-bandwidth wireless access from consumers as well as enterprises continues to grow exponentially. Delivering LTE Advanced solutions will address those demands and strengthens our commitment to provide the latest technology & solutions that enable new business applications, services, revenue opportunities and unique platforms such as the BEC 6950,” said D’Andre Ladson, director of product marketing.
The 6950 meanwhile integrates LTE Advanced with high-speed dual-band 11AC Wave 2 wireless technology providing a secure, high performance mission-critical cellular connectivity to outside harsh environments for a variety of carrier applications such as Wi-Fi Hotspot, fixed wireless broadband, remote surveillance, and critical data backhaul, etc.
Other BEC 6950 product highlights include:
- Ubiquitous Cellular Connectivity with Global LTE Band support and Fallback for 3G/2G
- Wideband Multi-Element Adaptive LTE Antenna Design
- Multi-WAN with automatic failover for mission-critical operation
- Carrier-grade 802.11AC Wireless LAN with high gain MIMO
- IP-67 Hardened enclosure with industrial-grade components
- Supported by BEC’s Cloud-Based device management platform to extend network visibility and control of devices remotely