Broadview Networks has partnered with master agent X4 Solutions.
X4’s RPM platform will now include Broadview’s OfficeSuite portfolio of cloud products and services, to offer to its agent partners nationwide.
“Our sales partners rely on us to deliver the best technology solutions that can help them answer their customers’ business needs,” said Curt Allen, president of X4 Solutions. “Broadview’s OfficeSuite platform is so intuitive and unique that we have already seen sales partners helping their own clients unify communications. The whole platform, from the service to the backend administration, is so intuitive and easy to access…that is what impressed us.”
Broadview’s OfficeSuite cloud-based product suite offers small- and medium-sized business and enterprise customers a variety of cloud-based services that allow organizations to move infrastructure and software to the cloud. These include:
- OfficeSuite Phone unified communications system,
- OfficeSuite HD Meeting for high-definition (HD) video and audio conferencing, online meeting and collaboration,
- OfficeSuite hosted email services, including Microsoft Exchange and OpenXchange packages,
- OfficeSuite hosted virtual and dedicated servers,
- data backup and recovery,
- and private cloud services for virtualized data center technology.
“We are excited to help X4 deliver on its promises to its sales partners,” said Donna Wenk, Broadview’s senior vice president of alternate channels. “Their experience and expertise in the business technology market nationwide makes them a great fit, and we look forward to helping to expand their business.”