RYE BROOK, N.Y.––September 13, 2012––Broadview Networks, a leading provider of hosted voice, data and cloud computing solutions has released new enhancements to its flagship cloud-based phone service, OfficeSuite®, offering upgraded features at no additional cost, as well as new equipment options.
“Because Broadview owns the patented code behind the OfficeSuite technology, we can easily add, modify and upgrade features at any time,” said Brian Crotty, chief operating officer at Broadview. “This allows us to tailor our products and their features based on customer feedback and to provide a more personal, intuitive, high-quality solution.”
New OfficeSuite® features include:
- Business hour management—Customers can now set up their own call handling rules for different phones, and even for different office locations, based on business hours. This feature is useful for accommodating shift work, for multi-site businesses, or for any organization that has groups of employees with different work schedules.
- Distinctive ring—The new distinctive ring feature gives employees the option to assign different ring tones to their desk phones for different types of calls. This is an ideal tool for helping distinguish one phone from another in an open office environment, as well as instances in which internal versus external calls, or direct-dial versus group calls, must be audibly distinguishable.
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) sign in / sign out—OfficeSuite® customers with the ACD feature can now program their desk phones for one-touch login and logout of ACD queues.
New products include:
- Color Touch-Screen LCD Phone—Comes with a full-color, touch-screen LCD display, 48 programmable self-labeling keys across three pages, a full-duplex speakerphone, a variety of supported peripherals and an integrated 10/100/1000 switch for use in Gigabit LAN environments.
- LCD Phone—Comes with a large LCD display, a full-duplex speakerphone, easy headset integration and superior sound and quality.
- Wireless Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) handset and headset—Cordless handset and headset for various OfficeSuite® desk phones, giving employees the freedom and flexibility to move around the office without missing calls. DECT handsets and headsets operate up to a radius of 300 feet and provide better voice quality than standard Bluetooth®.
OfficeSuite® is Broadview’s award-winning, cloud-based phone solution that provides businesses of any size with an IP-based phone system, unlimited nationwide calling, and an easy-to-use website to manage the service. OfficeSuite® delivers a complete solution with state-of-the-industry features and applications that require no capital investment, maintenance contracts, or additional IT resources.
To learn more about OfficeSuite®, click here.
To view a virtual tour or free live demonstration, click here.
About Broadview Networks www.broadviewnet.com
Broadview Networks is a network-based business communications provider serving customers with local and long-distance voice and data communications, premises-based and patented hosted VoIP systems, data services and a full suite of managed and professional services. They also provide an innovative portfolio of bundled, hosted IP phone and cloud computing services designed to meet the unique application requirements of diverse workforce groups. Its customers benefit from award-winning customer service, including a Web-based account management tool and a primary point-of-contact for real-time, personal customer care.