Evolve IP, an international service provider of Work Anywhere solutions, and a provider of enterprise-quality hosted communications for the hospitality industry, has entered a hospitality white label partnership with ConvergeOne, a proven, services-led, cloud solution provider that utilizes intellectual property and unique methodologies to create customer value and develop progressive solutions that connect people with a purpose.
As part of the hospitality program, ConvergeOne will deliver solutions to their hospitality clients and the market in general based on Evolve IP’s solution, which is purpose-built for hotels.
Major components of the Evolve IP hospitality solution that ConvergeOne will deliver include:
- World-class voice platform – Evolve IP’s hospitality solution is built on the Cisco voice platform.
- Guest phones – Evolve IP’s quality is delivered via advanced handsets available from Polycom, Yealink, Cisco and other hospitality phone providers. Hotels can re-use, on nearly all occasions, existing guest room phones; significantly reducing costs and easing migration to a fully hosted PBC solution.
- Interactive room features – Guests enjoy advanced features like call accounting, superior voicemail functions, wake-up services and more.
- Staff calling – From the front desk to management offices to mobile phones, calls are delivered wherever staff members are, and regardless of conditions on-site.
- Contact center – Fully-integrated with the Evolve IP phone system, the Evolve IP contact center solution delivers a great experience for guests and delivers key business insights and reports for hotel management.
- Collaboration – Today’s hotel groups understand the need for staff collaboration that extends from the corporate office to franchise locations. Leveraging Microsoft Teams, WebEx, and Cisco voice services, Evolve IP and ConvergeOne deliver unmatched collaboration solutions for hotel groups.