The ChannelVision Expo (CVx) heads back to Miami in January 2014 and has opened a Call for Papers for session speakers, TMC and Beka Publishing have announced.
CVx — an indirect channel event for telecom agents, value-added resellers, other distributors and their partnering suppliers — will be held at the Miami Beach Convention Center January 28-31, 2014, in Miami Beach, Fla., in conjunction with ITEXPO. Speaking proposals will be accepted through August 31, 2013.
CVx organizers will be considering forward-thinking topics covering the business strategies, regulations, and technologies that will define the future of the communications channel. Attendees are particularly interested in the following subjects/topics:
- Channel manager best practices
- Cloud transformation strategies
- Emerging value adds for indirect distributor
- International opportunities for the channel
- Marketing 3.0
- Mobile VoIP impacts and opportunities
- OTT impacts and opportunities
- Regulatory shifts impacting wholesale channels
- Reselling mobile services
- SIP 2.0
Speaker requirements include: Speakers must adhere to a “no commercialism” policy; speakers must present new concepts and new ideas, not available from any other source; and, speakers must provide a detailed session description for the conference Website.