The deadline to submit news for The 2018 INCOMPAS Show Daily will be Monday, Oct. 22.
The official news publication of The 2018 INCOMPAS Show, The Show Daily will hit newsstands at the ARIA Resort on the mornings of Tuesday, October 30, and Wednesday, October 31.
There is no cost to submit news to The Show Daily, as this publication is available exclusively to INCOMPAS Show exhibitors, sponsors and meeting room hosts, as well as INCOMPAS members.
Full information about the Show Daily can be found on the Official Publications page of The INCOMPAS Show website.
Here are some important things to consider when submitting:
- All press releases or news items should be sent via email as a Word document. Accompanying graphics should be JPEG format, with a resolution of 300 dpi or better.
- Please put “INCOMPAS SHOW DAILY” in the email subject line when sending news.
- To be considered for inclusion, news must either be announced at the show, or within a few weeks prior to it. All news sent to Show Daily editors will be held under embargo until the official release date.
- INCOMPAS Show exhibitors, sponsors and advertisers will be given priority in the Show Daily. INCOMPAS members who are not exhibiting or sponsoring at The 2018 INCOMPAS Show are still invited to submit news items, which will be published on a space-available basis. The Show Daily editorial staff makes every effort to include all news sent by the editorial deadline.
- Submissions received via email after October 22, or onsite during The INCOMPAS Show, will be included in the Show Daily solely on a space available basis.
All news releases and accompanying press materials and graphics should be emailed directly to Show Daily Editor Martin Vilaboy (firstname.lastname@example.org). For questions, he can be reached at 480-756-0760. Please copy Gail Norris (email@example.com) when sending news releases.
Companies wishing to advertise in the Show Daily should email Publisher Berge Kaprelian (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 480-503-0770.
The press list (featuring pre-registered press and analysts) will available approximately one month prior to the show.