DoControl, an automated software as a service (SaaS) security company, launches its Accelerate Channel Program for global systems integrators, national solutions providers, value-added resellers (VARs), cybersecurity consulting firms and managed service providers (MSPs). The program extends the deep security expertise of the partner community while it drives profitability through consistent margins and incentives.
The DoControl no-code SaaS data security platform addresses a critical security gap for today’s enterprise SaaS applications, providing visibility, granular policy enforcement and automated security remediation for enterprises with data assets across the entirety of their SaaS landscape.
“Partners are central to our growth strategy and ability to scale to meet customer needs,” said Adam Gavish, co-founder and CEO, DoControl. “By providing our partners with access to new tools and program benefits, together we’ll be able to reach more customers with tailored solutions to help them regain control of SaaS data access in today’s modern enterprises and distributed work environments.”
DoControl harnesses user interactions and API access across SaaS applications and feeds it all to powerful no-code workflows that automatically identify, respond to, and remediate threats stemming from SaaS data policy violations.
The DoControl Accelerate Channel program includes:
- Prioritized Sales and Customer Success access
- Dedicated Channel and Solutions Engineering Team resources
- Guaranteed partner margin and sales incentives
- 100’s of predefined workflow templates for solving various use cases through quick deployment
- Ability to offer DoControl’s Risk Assessment and Proof of Value evaluations at no charge
- Marketing development funds
- Lead sharing
- Sales and technical training
- Not for resale (NFR) platform access for selling and marketing purposes
For more information, visit www.docontrol.io.