Frost & Sullivan has identified Zoom Video Communications Inc. as a top-performing vendor in the Frost Radar: North American Hosted IP Telephony and UCaaS Market, 2020.
Zoom’s easy-to-use, secure and frictionless platform and dedication to innovation saw an increase from an average of 10 million daily meeting participants in December 2019 to an average of 300 million daily meeting participants in April 2020.
Many businesses have accelerated their digital transformation strategies and embraced cloud services as the key pillar of enhanced business continuity programs, which is expected to have a net positive impact on market growth long-term.
Communications and collaboration solutions represent the lifeblood of any organization and have become even more critical today. Adopting cloud communications and collaboration solutions can provide an organization with the agility to promptly respond to ever-shifting market conditions and internal company mandates.
With 400 features and a customer-driven approach to adding new capabilities, Zoom Phone is bound for success. The company is poised for continued high growth in the future and can efficiently support its customers by:
- Developing a laser focus on the customer experience and responsiveness to evolving customer needs
- Delivering a robust and continually evolving portfolio of integrated cloud communications and collaboration services
- Achieving rapid international expansion, including PSTN connectivity in 44 countries and territories and the launch of global calling plans
- Increasing channel focus, including service provider partnerships
- Providing customers options with regard to user endpoints, price levels, connectivity services, and calling plans
When selecting a hosted IP telephony and UCaaS solution, businesses must consider reliability, security, scalability, and extensibility, in addition to functionality and price. Provider vision, technology roadmap, financial viability, and customer support capabilities are also critical to future-proof communications investments.
Zoom has made major strides in the past two years in UCaaS solution enhancement and market traction.
Frost Radar: North American Hosted IP Telephony and UCaaS Market, 2020 provides results from an in-depth analysis built on a 360-degree research methodology where more than 120 companies were evaluated. The team of industry analysts identified 30 industry leaders excelling at innovation, most poised for growth and ripe for investment, and recognizes them in the Frost Radar with insight into their innovative offerings, projected growth rates, strengths and opportunities for the future.