Granite Telecommunications has hired seven new regional channel managers and will add 10 more over the next six months to strengthen local support for indirect sales partners wherever they are across the country.
Granite’s channel management team now includes:
National Channel Managers
- Russ Bishop, Director of Channel Sales
- Dave Hanron, Senior National Channel Manager
- Kevin Bednarz, National Channel Manager
- Mike O’Neill, National Channel Manager, Public Sector
- Kevin Sorgi, National Channel Manager
Veteran Regional Channel Managers
- Dave Lannon – Director of Regional Channel Sales
- Tom Cheney – New England
- Angela Cedrone – North Central
- Brian Thomas – Southeast
- Meghan McKenna – West Coast
New Regional Channel Managers
- Shawn Graham – Manager of Regional Channel Sales
- Reid Starr – South Central
- Jeff Beck – Central
- Scott Rother – Northeast
- Rachel Ferris – North Central
- Andrew Styleman – Northeast
- Brandy Smith – Southeast
Granite Introduces ‘Drive Faster’ to Accelerate Sales Partners’ Success
Granite has also launched “Drive Faster,” a new program designed to help sales partners get up to speed quickly on Granite’s capabilities to support their customers with a range of services and award-winning customer and operations support.
Drive Faster brings partners in to spend two days at Granite’s headquarters campus in Quincy, Mass., to learn more about the company’s range of services, capabilities, support systems and processes.
The program includes training seminars, meet and greets, a face-to-face with company CEO Rob Hale, as well as entertaining extracurricular activities.
The program launched in February, with events planned monthly throughout 2019.
Partners are invited to meet Granite at the Channel Partners Conference & Expo, April 9-12, in Las Vegas. Visit Granite at Booth 952.