Granite Telecommunications has announced support for Direct Routing to Microsoft Teams, which enables businesses to make and take external phone calls inside the Teams collaboration application on their desktops, laptops or mobile devices.
Granite Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams enables calls to the PSTN by connecting Granite’s SIP trunking service to the Microsoft Phone System inside Teams.
As a result, customers reap all the benefits of Granite Business SIP trunking and Microsoft’s Phone system features, including:
- Granite’s Unlimited local and long-distance calling plans
- Cost savings from consolidating voice and data with Granite
- Ability to quickly scale call capacity to meet customer needs
- Business continuity by easily rerouting calls to other locations
- Using Microsoft Phone System as a Private Branch Exchange (PBX) replacement
- Feature control through a secure, self-service online portal
In addition, Granite Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams is quick to turn up with no hardware to install or disruptions in service. Current Granite customers can keep their existing SIP trunks by simply moving them from their legacy phone system to Microsoft Teams.
Granite Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams is available immediately. For more information, customers should contact their Sales Representative or Premier Account Manager.