Gurucul, a next-generation Security information and event management (SIEM) provider, is upgrading its Gurucul Partner Program as part of its commitment to a channel-first sales motion.
The enhancements improve the ability of Gurucul and its partners to co-develop and deliver value to enterprises looking to achieve faster business outcomes from their technology investment.
Partners can offer an AI-powered threat detection and incident response platform (TDIR) while increasing profitability with up to a 100 percent increase in deal registration discounts and high margins.
Enhancements to the Gurucul Partner Program:
- Partner Portal with robust self-serve training, marketing, and enablement resources
- Deal registration programs with increased partner discounts
- Increase in Marketing Development Funds (MDF)
- Incentive and rewards programs
- Joint business success planning
Differentiated Value – Why partner with Gurucul:
- Most advanced multi-tenancy capability for managed security services providers (MSSPs) enabling low cost of ownership and high value
- Deal registration discounts
- High margins on new and renewal business
- NFR product licenses for internal use
- Close deals faster with a streamlined, value-driven proof of concept (POC) process, including express POCs and workshops
- Enhanced partner and customer onboarding, including dedicated partner/customer success managers
- Advanced platform unifying the capabilities of next-gen SIEM, UEBA, Open XDR, ITDR and Network Traffic Analysis.
Gurucul’s products are delivered through partners via software as a service, subscription licensing, or an MSSP model for customers who prefer the solution as a service. Gurucul has adapted and augmented its MSSP offering with administrator training and customer onboarding. There are also flexible license and billing models available to meet the needs of customers and partners globally.
The Gurucul Partner Program fosters joint success by providing top-line and bottom-line growth opportunities to Gurucul partners. Members, which include MSSPs, global solution providers, global system integrators, value-added resellers and distributors, enjoy competitive gross profit margins, sales and technical support, and a range of marketing, sales and technical enablement tools.