immixGroup, which helps technology companies do business with the government, announced today that it added 10 new enterprise mobility and IT Infrastructure vendors to its product portfolio over the past three months.
immixGroup acts as a distributor of enterprise products for the public sector and makes these products and others available to the company’s more than 800 channel partners and to government agencies through a variety of federal, state and local contract vehicles. These include multiple GSA schedule contracts, NASA SEWP IV and the Air Force’s NETCENTS-2 contract.
“As we’ve continued to invest in our Enterprise Mobility and IT Infrastructure programs, more vendors have seen value in distributing their products to solutions providers, systems integrators, and government agencies through immixGroup,” said Chris Wilkinson, senior director of market development for the company. “We’re pleased to add these companies to our growing family of brands in this important category and look forward to helping them accelerate their public sector sales while better serving our channel partners and government customers.”
The following enterprise mobility and IT infrastructure vendors became immixGroup clients in the past three months:
- AdCom Technologies provides telecommunications systems, computer networks, and technology support services to businesses and government agencies.
- Coho Data offers web-scale storage for their private cloud, including, soon, flash-tuned scale-out storage architecture designed for private clouds.
- Crossroads Systems provides data archive solutions.
- CyTech Services offers government, commercial, and legal community clients with data analytics.
- Elemental Technologies is a supplier of software-defined video solutions for content delivery to any device, including software-defined video processing to distribute video over IP networks.
- GlobalSCAPE secures sensitive data and intellectual property in multiple scenarios and across multiple platforms, including remote and mobility solutions.
- Hypori offers mobile risk management.
- Micro Systemation (MSAB) provides forensic technology for mobile device examination.
- Thursby Software offers enterprise Apple iPad, iPhone and Mac integration with historically Microsoft focused infrastructure, and more recently, cloud, SaaS and Android.
- Welbeck Secure provides integrated products and software that enable enterprises to connect and extend their networks with trust and control.