Infinidat, a provider of enterprise storage solutions, announced a series of initiatives, extensions, and updates to its global channel partner program. Infinidat invests heavily to provide support for partners, with channel revenue contribution up 52 percent year-to-year globally.
New additions include an enhanced EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa) and APJ (Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Tonga, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Kiribati, Micronesia, Palau and Vanuatu) channel program and a sales enablement and training program − the Infuziast Certified Partner Program − along with regional program enhancements, such as channel partner advisory boards.
Infinidat also has expanded its channel base with 22 new partners and distributors and extended the Infinidat channel sales team with the addition of seven new channel partner managers worldwide. Furthermore, in EMEA and APJ, Infinidat added a seasoned director of channel sales.
“We’re proud of the expansion and deepening of our channel partner programs, particularly those in EMEA and APJ, and we know channel partners are very excited about what we are introducing in 2023,” said Eric Herzog, CMO of Infinidat. “2022 has been a banner year for our channel-centric progress that has garnered several industry awards and recognition. However, with the exciting new additions and enhancements we are bringing to Infinidat’s channel partner experience, 2023 will be even stronger.”
Here are some of the major enhancements and expansions to Infinidat’s partner programs:
- Enhancements to the EMEA and APJ channel partner program – Infinidat enhances its EMEA and APJ channel programs with tiering levels for partners; an enhanced deal registration process; new backend rebates; a redesigned criteria for MDF; a not-for-resell program; redesigned the enablement program on the InfiniVersity partner portal; and increased joint marketing efforts.
- Infuziast Certified Partner Program – Infinidat introduces its sales enablement and training program, starting in the first half of 2023 in the Americas and in EMEA and APJ in the second half of 2023. Channel partners, ranging from sales consultants to technical personnel, will be able to earn certification through this program, which also includes a rewards component.
- Personnel Update – In 2022, Infinidat appoints James ‘JT’ Lewes as its Director of Channel Sales for EMEA and APJ. The company also added seven new channel partner managers to the global Infinidat sales team to support the expanding number of partners and distributors around the world. Continuing as the channel sales leader in the Americas is Mitch Diodato, Senior Director of Channel Sales for the Americas.
- Partner Advisory Boards – Infinidat will establish partner advisory boards for the channel in the Americas, EMEA, and APJ in 2023.
- Partner Tech Clubs – Infinidat will set up partner tech clubs for engineers, solution architects and solution advisors in EMEA and APJ.