IntelePeer, a communications solution provider, launched its IntelePeer Apex Partner Program. Role-based and designed for growth and scale, the program enables partners to engage with IntelePeer in the manner they want, whether as a seller, builder or both.
The IntelePeer Apex Partner Program provides dedicated avenues for support; innovative, vendor agnostic solutions; competitive partner benefits; and faster time to value with rapid solution deployment that delivers results.
“IntelePeer is committed to continued investment in its channel partners,” says Brent Earlewine, senior vice president, Channel Sales, IntelePeer. “This is an exciting time as our low- and no-code solutions allow us to expand the breadth of our program. The new IntelePeer Apex Partner Program provides affiliates with the support they need to deploy best-in-class customer experience applications without the need to write a line of code.”
The IntelePeer Apex Partner Program has two engagement models:
- Sell With IntelePeer – For agents, VARs and MSPs that who sell innovative omnichannel solutions designed to enable smarter customer interactions. Sell partners can own the entire customer sales cycle or partner with IntelePeer to create one-of-a-kind communications solutions.
- Build With IntelePeer – For best practice customer experience builders, application developers, independent software vendors, solution providers and partners. Designed for easy implementation, with limited to no developer resources needed, the Build model enables the creation of custom communications solutions that leverage IntelePeer’s low- and no-code APIs and seamless integrations.
The Build with IntelePeer model caters to partners looking to build and deploy complex CX solutions in less time while providing resources for partners who are comfortable tapping into easy-to-use low- and no-code solutions. The model gives the community:
- Free trial access to IntelePeer’s CPaaS platform to test out product and development applications
- Robust training through on-demand and live certification courses
- Access to IntelePeer’s support teams through online documentation, as well as email and phone contact points
“With a sharp focus on partner needs, IntelePeer is increasing its arsenal of tools to support them,” Earlewine said. “We developed IntelePeer’s Apex Partner Program with insights from our Partner Advisory Board in order to create a program that enables all our affiliates to maximize growth and improve customer satisfaction. The program will include a new Partner Portal and a dedicated community where partners can access sell and build certification tracks, educational resources, and gain greater insights and visibility with custom-tailored reporting.”
For information, visit: www.intelepeer.com.