An increasing number of businesses are turning to their IT providers for communications solutions. Now, it’s possible to capitalize on this demand using billing features and services that were once exclusive to large providers.
On Thursday, Nov. 1 at 2 p.m. EST, a special webinar will take place to educate attendees how to create a profitable, one-stop shop for telecommunications and IT services.
With the right platform you can easily:
- Sell and bill a variety of communications products and services;
- Synchronize data using ConnectWise;
- Bundle products and services for new service offers or promotions;
- Create your own pricing plans;
- Bill for regular subscriptions or for consumption with pay-as-you-go billing;
- Enable your customers to view usage and make payments through your branded customer portal and;
- Be compliant with all communications tax and regulatory requirements.
To your customers, you will look like a provider with capabilities that were only available from the large providers not long ago. Everything you need to grow your revenues is now available on a scalable, affordable SaaS platform that integrates with ConnectWise, so you can grow quickly without the need for capital or the worry of capacity.
This webinar will:
- Provide a framework for MSPs to sell and bill telecommunications services;
- Demonstrate how easy it is to set up automated communications billing that is tuned to maximizing your recurring profit margins; and
- Discuss the handling of US telecommunications tax and regulatory compliance into the overall solution.
Speakers will include Datagate CEO Mark Loveys, Wolters Kluwer Strategic Solutions Consultant Ben Isbell and Global Strategic Consultants (GSA) CEO Matthew LaHood.
To register for this webinar, click here.