Since its inception in 2014, the LG Pro Program has delivered valuable benefits and business assistance to U.S.-based member partners. Ahead of InfoComm 2023, June 10-16, in Orlando, Fla., the company is announcing an overhaul of the LG Pro Portal to make it easier to engage, transact and navigate the world of LG Business Solutions.
Leveraging years of customer feedback, the portal offers a streamlined means to manage transactions, find product information and marketing materials, track shipments and redeem member rewards.
Current LG Pro Partner members who attend InfoComm 2023 can sign up for the new portal at LG’s booth, 1642. The booth, which is LG’s largest ever at the show (10,400 square feet), will feature all the latest displays and products from LG Business Solutions.
“The LG Pro Program allows members to store information, track projects and redeem special rewards and benefits, but the existing interface had become an obstruction to simple, fast access needed for efficient workflows,” said Anthony Jimenez, LG Business Solutions USA head of channel marketing. “The new LG Pro Portal was designed to put everything LG Pro has to offer right at users’ fingertips, including built-in Volume Incentive Rebate (VIR) tracking that provides vital updates to aid efficient operations. We leveraged direct partner input and beta testing to deliver an improved experience and eliminate the confusion from our previous portal, which consisted of seven related websites.”
All current LG Pro Program portals and functions will be combined into a more intuitive user interface, providing simple consolidated access to:
- Dashboard for current MDF/VIR tracking
- Sales Portal – MDF/Credits/Debits and real-time tracking
- Salesforce – Orders/Deal registration/Bid Desk
- LG Pro Points redemption
- LG Pro Partner Store – Product discounts for employees, family and friends
- Access to media assets and marketing collateral
- On-Demand Campaign-in-a-Box assets leveraging LG’s marketing concierge service
- Online Trainings – Access to Sales 101 Training and future classes
- Business Innovation Center Booking – Meetings, client tours and more
- Find A Dealer – Partner Locator
Partners not attending InfoComm 2023 will be invited to sign up for the LG Pro Portal via email.
The new portal eventually will become mandatory, as the existing portal will be deactivated.