LiveVox Holdings Inc., a cloud-based provider of customer service and digital engagement tools, announced the launch of its new channel program, ACTivate. The program provides Livevox’s new and existing partners, including master agents, technology solution brokerages, solution providers and managed service providers with key tools to market and sell LiveVox’s blended omnichannel capabilities to new customers.
“We’ve seen incredible momentum in the channel over the last year – this is the right time to launch ACTivate and demonstrate LiveVox’s commitment to our growing ecosystem of valued partners,” said Dan DeLozier, head of global channel, LiveVox. “We built ACTivate on top of LiveVox’s best-of-breed, single pane of glass platform, allowing LiveVox to drive growth with our partners – from supporting regional sales teams, to expediting partner onboarding, to comprehensive demand generation and marketing, including events and digital campaigns. The program is purpose-built and highly customized to meet the individual needs of our partners – from recruitment to revenue, with hands-on support every step of the way.”
LiveVox’s Channel Program offering is available to any of the thousands of agents across the United States and Canada. Benefits of ACTivate include:
- Behavior and value-based tiered program framework that aligns top resources and tools with LiveVox’s most engaged partners
- Best-of-breed, single pane of glass partner portal
- Custom/tailored partner onboarding to ensure LiveVox empowers each partner with the right solution sets
- Pre- and post- sales support through assigned regional channel teams and sales specialists
- Hands-on and self-serve partner enablement and learning center
- Annual business planning and account mapping
- Partner field marketing team to build and manage partner marketing plans, strategies and events
- Comprehensive partner demand generation suite focused on driving leads and appointments for partners
- Full marketing automation platform with customizable email and social marketing campaigns
- Marketing Development Funds
- Competitive residuals and sales performance incentive funds
To learn more about ACTivate, click here.