LogMeIn Inc., a provider of cloud-based solutions such as GoToConnect, GoToMeeting, LastPass and Rescue, announced new offerings in the Contact-Center-as-a-Service (CCaaS) space with a new outbound calling solution designed for sales organizations and expanded inbound capabilities.
All of these contact center features are fully integrated into LogMeIn’s Unified-Communications-as-a-Service platform, GoToConnect.
Businesses depend on how well they engage with prospects and customers, yet many organizations have little to no visibility into how well their agents are handling inbound and outbound customer interactions. GoToConnect’s Contact provides leaders with insight into exactly how many calls are being handled, allows organizations to automatically call back customers who didn’t get to talk to an agent and access tools designed to increase agent effectiveness and productivity so that organizations can easily improve and capitalize on their customer interactions.
With the new outbound soolution, GoToConnect adds features such as:
- Outbound dialer – Every customer call that hangs up before they speak to an agent is a lost opportunity. If the customer was calling to get help, they leave dissatisfied. If the customer was calling to investigate buying something, a deal is lost. Traditionally businesses, especially SMBs, usually only know about lost deals once they’ve talked to a caller; they simply don’t have full visibility into the calls they missed. GoToConnect’s outbound dialer turns abandoned calls into opportunities and provides tools for agents to more efficiently call prospects.
- Pre-recorded voicemails – Leaving the same voicemail over and over again is one of the worst parts about outbound telephone campaigns. This feature allows agents to create custom messages for a variety of situations or specific campaigns. With the push of a button agents can leave these messages when they reach a prospect’s voicemail, saving valuable time and ensuring a consistent customer experience. With this simple innovation, agents can process more calls and reserve their valuable energy for live customer interactions.
- SMS chat queues – Agents can go beyond voice and engage with customers via SMS. Agent managers will also be able to track and view reports to manage the effectiveness of their employees.
In addition to the new outbound solution, GoToConnect also has expanded its existing Contact Center offerings originally launched in 2020 with updates such as:
- Intelligent Call Routing – Easily match incoming calls to the correct agent, optimizing service delivery and locking in the highest possible customer satisfaction. Also known as skills-based routing, this feature provides businesses with reports on which “skills” are in demand and how well customers with those needs are being handled. Examples of skills include language preference, specific type of issue, or brand a caller wants to speak with within an organization.
- Auto-queue callback – Gives incoming callers the option to opt for a call back, rather than waiting on the line for an agent.
Whether using GoToConnect’s inbound or outbound capabilities, supervisors can monitor every aspect of their team’s call flow, such as customers in queue, average speed to answer and average talk time. These metrics are presented with up-to-the-second accuracy so managers can quickly resolve issues that come up.
GoToConnect’s Contact Center solutions can be deployed in one day, even while teams are working fully remote, with pricing starting at $30 per agent per month plus the cost of GoToConnect. GoToConnect CCaaS is available in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Ireland, the United Kingdom and the United States.
For more information, visit www.goto.com/connect/contact-center-as-a-service