Unified Office announced today at the Digital Dealer conference the launch of their Total Connect Now Automotive Performance Suite (TCNAPS) for the automotive industry. TCNAPS provides a fully integrated communications service combined with a business analytics system that creates dramatic improvements in automotive sales, customer service, and operations.
TCNAPS features Unified Office’s novel real-time performance analytics that displays real-time behavioral and business metrics. This dashboard displays indicators as to how well the dealership is performing in meeting its sales, operations, and customer service goals. Because TCNAPS fully integrates with elead and other popular software solutions for the automotive industry. TCNAPS ensures that every customer opportunity is captured and acted upon promptly so that no business is lost. Unified Office offers all of this in the context of a highly reliable, high-quality business communications service with no busy signals and no missed calls.
Automobile dealerships have a highly mobile workforce. Unified Office creates the ultimate mobile workforce environment so that dealership staff is always reachable to address customer opportunities in a timely manner. TCNAPS also enables automated appointment confirmation and scheduling services, voice and video communications, messaging, service-level monitoring, business continuity, and analytics tools that can be configured to meet the unique needs of automotive dealerships.
Summary of benefits for Automobile Dealerships
- Integration with best-in-class automotive dealership management software such as elead.
- Automated notifications, appointment confirmations, and scheduling services.
- Ability to customize communications workflows that reflect business needs.
- A uniform system enabling staff to quickly bring their office with them, wherever they happen to be.
- A hybrid, on-premise, and cloud-based solution that provides the highest quality VoIP service available with the most reliable and resilient service platform converting calls into dollars.
- Business continuity that minimizes or eliminates down time through proactive system monitoring that detects and quickly fixes problems so customers can continue to focus on their business.
- Superior customer service, 24×7, provided by Unified Office.
- Fast equipment and service installation without business interruption.
- Real-time analytics for customer service training, coaching, and other types of operational performance assessment.
- The ability to easily manage and configure services from a dedicated portal.
- No more need for expensive legacy T1 lines and/or MPLS circuits.
- A single end-to-end managed service solution means one call gets it all done with one partner should an issue arise.
Unified Office provides customers easy-to-use, centralized administrative solutions that can be accessed at any time on a device of their choice. All of this is delivered in the form of a 24×7 managed service.