Ooma Inc., a smart communications platform for businesses and consumers, announced it has added advanced call flow capabilities to the Ooma Office business communications service, empowering businesses to improve their customer and employee experience.
Ooma Office Pro Plus – its top service plan – now offers five new capabilities:
- Call Queue Agent Log In/Log Out. Agents assigned to answer phones in a call queue can log in and log out of that queue using the Ooma Office desktop app, giving them more control over their availability and enabling managers to have more accurate insight into staffing levels.
- Shared Voicemail Boxes. A ring group, such as a sales or service team, now has a dedicated voicemail box that can be accessed by everyone on the team, improving response time in comparison to voicemails going to just one member of the team.
- Virtual Receptionist Scheduling. Admins can create up to five routing rules for virtual receptionists, each with its own custom audio greeting, call selection menu and actions, and time of day and day of week schedules, to accommodate the needs of a business that wants calls to be handled differently depending on the time of day or day of the week.
- Transfer Calls to External Lines. Virtual receptionists and ring groups can be programmed to send calls to an external number outside the business, such as an insurance agent moving customer claim calls to a corporate call center or a towing service connecting after-hours callers to a manager’s mobile phone.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Integration. Sales and support teams that operate inside Dynamics 365 no longer need to leave the CRM platform to place or receive calls. Also, customer data automatically pops up for incoming calls and Dynamics 365 automatically creates tasks for each call.
Ooma Office (https://www.ooma.com/small-business-phone-systems/) is designed to meet the communications needs of small and mid-sized businesses through a curated set of features. The service is offered in three plans:
- Ooma Office Essentials at $19.95 per user per month
- Ooma Office Pro at $24.95 per user per month
- Ooma Office Pro Plus at $29.95 per user per month
(Prices are exclusive of applicable taxes and fees)
In addition to all the features of Ooma Office Essentials and Ooma Office Pro, Ooma Office Pro Plus (www.ooma.com/office/pro-plus/) provides new advanced call flow capabilities on top of existing features that include Call Queueing, Hot Desking and Salesforce Integration.
“These powerful new call flow capabilities create a better employee and customer experience by optimizing call center staffing, driving quicker responses to voice messages, expanding virtual receptionist options during both business and after business hours, and supporting one of the most popular CRM tools,” said Dennis Peng, vice president of product management at Ooma. “And we aren’t done! Our engineering and product teams are hard at work on additional features we will be adding to Ooma Office Pro Plus in the months ahead.”
To learn more about Ooma Office, go to https://www.ooma.com/small-business-phone-systems/.