Ooma, Inc., a smart communications platform for businesses and consumers, announced the Ooma Office Pro Plus, a plan for the Ooma Office business communications service that enables businesses to set up a simple call center, integrate with the Salesforce CRM platform, provide hot-desking capability in their offices, and more.
Ooma Office comes equipped with more than 50 features tailored to meet business needs through the Ooma Office Essentials and Ooma Office Pro service plans.
Ooma Office Pro Plus, available at $29.95 per user per month (CDN$34.95 in Canada), adds employee and customer tools that include:
- Call Queuing – When inbound call volume is heavy, Call Queuing automatically places callers on hold and then routes them to the first available agent. Reports available to managers include queue metrics such as call count, average wait times and abandoned call count, as well as agent metrics such as missed call count and rejected call count.
- Hot Desking – Hybrid work is reducing the number of permanently assigned workspaces in favor of “hoteling” or temporary work accommodations. Hot Desking enables employees to sign into any unassigned IP phone by tapping just a few keys. The phone will then ring with that employee’s incoming calls and show the employee’s individual caller ID on outbound calls.
- Salesforce Integration – Sales and support workers who operate inside Salesforce can click on a phone number in Salesforce to place a call through their Ooma desk phone, desktop app or mobile app. Customer data from Salesforce automatically pops up whenever a call comes in. Salesforce can create tasks for each call, making it easier for agents to enter notes and managers to review detailed call logs. Ooma expects to add integrations in the future with other CRM platforms.
Ooma Office has three service plans:
- Ooma Office Essentials at $19.95 per user per month (CDN$24.95 in Canada), offers more than 50 phone features such as a Virtual Receptionist, Ring Groups, a Mobile App, Virtual Fax, Music on Hold and Voicemail-to-Email Audio Files.
- Ooma Office Pro at $24.95 per user per month (CDN$29.95 in Canada), offers everything in Ooma Office Essentials while adding advanced features including Videoconferencing, Call Recording, a Desktop App, Voicemail Transcription, Call Analytics and Enhanced Call Blocking.
- Ooma Office Pro Plus at $29.95 per user per month (CDN$34.95 in Canada), offers everything in Ooma Office Pro while adding the features described above and others such as Find Me, Follow Me, which allows users to select the order in which their devices – such as a desk phone, mobile phone or desktop app – ring as calls come in.