Pax8, a leading cloud commerce marketplace, announced a global partnership with Todyl, a comprehensive, all-in-one security platform, to its solutions to the Pax8 cloud marketplace. The technology gives MSPs access to an easy-to-use suite of security and networking capabilities that enables businesses to streamline operations and mitigate security risks.
“Statistics show that more than 89 percent of businesses have been affected by a cyberattack,” said Sophie Merrifield, VP of Vendor Product Management at Pax8. “Offering best-in-class security solutions for our partners is a top priority for Pax8, and Todyl’s all-in-one platform will help businesses with highly effective security and networking to defend against evolving threats.”
Focused on three key areas of security, prevention, detection and response, Todyl’s all-in-one security and networking platform includes six modules:
- SASE – Secure Access Service Edge
- SIEM – Security Information and Event Management
- MXDR – Managed Extended Detection & Response
- Endpoint Security (EDR + NGAV) – Endpoint Detection & Response and Next Generations Anti-Virus
- GRC – Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- LZT – LAN ZeroTrust
Highlights of the Todyl Security Platform include:
- Cloud-first, single-agent platform delivers the capabilities of over 15 different security and networking solutions
- Multi-tenant with a single-pane-of-glass to implement, monitor, and manage
- Flexible licensing allows businesses to optimize the modules they use to maximize security for every budget
- Every module is optimized for interoperability, overcoming the integration and configuration challenges of stitching together dozens of products and tools
To learn more about the Pax8 partnership with Todyl, visit pax8.com.