Plantronics has announced the Plantronics Partner Program, a channel program designed to help partners increase growth and profitability, improve customer satisfaction and accelerate their return on investment.
According to the company, the program is centered around the belief that Plantronics is an essential element of the unified communications and collaboration (UCC) ecosystem. Plantronics distributors and resellers are seeing a shift away from headsets as peripherals, and instead as a core component of the communications and collaboration technologies being deployed on premises and in the cloud. The new program recognizes and rewards partners who are investing for the future together with Plantronics.
Key elements of the program include:
- Tracks based on expertise: Reseller and integrator tracks offer tools and programs to reflect the role they choose to play in the UCC ecosystem:
- Reseller track: Partners who sell communications devices to customers and often provide additional services to assist in their deployment and use.
- Integrator track: Partners selling a broad line of IT, communications and collaboration technologies. These partners carry certification for Plantronics Alliance Partners as well for the Plantronics Manager Pro solution.
- Rewards commensurate with investment: The new program features access to product training and certification, sales and marketing tools, deal registration, marketing development funds and rewards programs depending on a partner’s level of engagement with Plantronics.
There are three levels with increasing features and benefits:
- Plantronics Registered Partners
- Plantronics Gold Partners
- Plantronics Platinum Partners
“Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for our partners to work with Plantronics to identify and solve their customers’ communications challenges while boosting profits,” said Virginia Anderson, Director, Global Enterprise Channel Marketing Programs. “The new Plantronics Partner Program is designed to help our partners maximize profitability and expand their customer base; creating solid partnerships with common goals and objectives.”