Poly unveiled its new Poly Studio X70 video bar and E70 intelligent camera, for videoconferencing. The releases are designed to “upgrade the video collaboration experience” and “generate meeting equality.” In particular, the Poly Studio X70 offers “broadcast quality” features with its pro-grade audio and video for large workspaces.
Both releases support Zoom Rooms Smart Gallery, for bringing meeting equality to medium and large rooms. Zoom Rooms Smart Gallery employs AI to create a gallery view and send up to three unique video streams to frame-up in-room participants to remote attendees.
These offerings feature Poly Director AI (artificial intelligence) technology, including Acoustic Fence; NoiseBlockAI for “real live broadcast quality production” with a personal in-room director and Poly’s DirectorAI, which offers the brain behind Poly’s video experiences. The latter element uses AI and machine learning (ML) to deliver real-time automatic transitions, framing and tracking.
Other features include:
- Dual cameras with 4K sensors, NoiseBlockAI and Acoustic Fence technology to block out unwanted background noise.
- Support for controlling lights, monitors and shades directly from the Poly TC8 screen, via Poly’s partnership and integration with Extron.
- Native support and connectivity to one’s cloud-based video provider, including Zoom.
- Motorized, integrated electronic privacy shutter.
- Air quality sensor for providing additional meeting room analytics with Poly Lens, available March 2022.
“At Poly we are committed to delivering a broadcast quality experience through our video-conferencing gear,” said Beau Wilder, Poly’s SVP and GM of Video Collaboration. “By incorporating film production rules and AI capabilities we are bringing meeting equality to participants in every style of room, regardless of their location.”