Prosimo, an application experience infrastructure company, has introduced a full-stack cloud transit to power the enterprise multi-cloud. In today’s multi-cloud world, IaaS, PaaS, and application endpoints connect using different networking technologies. Enterprises struggle to accomplish this and face complexities and increasing cloud costs that affect time to value.
The new features in the Network Transit and App Transit provide enterprises with a full-stack cloud transit. The single architecture reduces complexity while giving enterprises the ability to:
- Seamlessly orchestrate connectivity using cloud-native gateways and services for any cloud – multi-region, multi-cloud and hybrid on-prem
- Simplify onboarding and day two operations across clouds to support diverse networks and applications
- Scale transport with cloud backbone, edge PoPs and integration with cloud-native gateways in regions and at the edge of the cloud environments
Full-Stack Transit Broadens Autonomous Multi-Cloud Networking
The full-stack cloud transit combined with deep application-aware ML-driven insights furthers the autonomous multi-cloud networking platform. Enterprises continue to simplify and streamline operations across the entire cloud environment based on application requirements with the platform.
New features released as part of the Full-Stack Network:
- Cloud Asset Discovery – gives enterprises the ability to discover all cloud assets, enable single-click onboarding for cloud network assets, and create network transit for hybrid, inter-region, and cross-cloud with segmentation.
- Real-time App Transit Map – provides complete visibility into transit health based on application access and overlay views based on usage trends, cost, performance, or availability issues.
- Dynamic Application Segmentation – enables enterprises to isolate or create tiers of applications based on application ID using service networking. Enterprises can also view transactions and dynamic risk scoring to define and model policies.
- Cloud-Native Orchestration – simplifies orchestration across any cloud service provider environment, including AWS Cloud WAN, Azure Virtual WAN, and Private Link.
According to Gartner, “prompted by app modernization, composable apps, and multi-cloud delivery, software development teams want network connectivity and control to be invisible to the software they develop and provide them with network configuration that simplifies the deployment and operations life cycle.”
Since its inception, Prosimo has collaborated with customers, partners, cloud innovators and thought leaders to guide its roadmap in alignment with the needs of enterprises for creating an autonomous multi-cloud networking solution that untethers enterprises from cloud obstacles. With a platform that understands each layer in real-time to support cloud operations, unnecessary blind spots and complexity are avoided.
Attend Free Cloud Networking Summit Virtual Event
Join Prosimo at Cloud Networking Summit Wednesday and Thursday to hear from cloud leaders including keynote speakers David Linthicum, Chief Cloud Strategy Officer at Deloitte, James Raulinaitis, Cloud Infrastructure Architect, and Simon Richard leading analyst and VP at Gartner and former Principal Network Architect at McKesson, as they discuss challenges with interconnecting different applications across multi-cloud as well as the charter to building a multi-cloud fabric as the convergence of connectivity, security and application delivery continues.