Prosimo announced the launch of its Prosimo Next Partner Program and the appointment of Timo Prietto as Head of Strategic Partners & Channels, formerly channel leader at Aviatrix. This comes on the heels of early success with partners, including Teneo, HighPoint, Landmark, BridgeIT and Static1, that have driven rapid adoption of Prosimo solutions.
The program helps strategic cloud-forward partners support customers and capitalize on the exploding market demand for multi-cloud networking solutions.
“The Prosimo Next Partner Program is a result of our continued success with early partners in our first year out of stealth with strong customer adoption and a robust pipeline for 2022,” said Dean Chenarides, vice president of WW Sales at Prosimo. “We are fully committed to the channel and have structured our hiring, including the appointment of Timo Prietto as Head of Strategic Partners and Channels, and have also structured our partner program to reflect the value we place on their contributions. We’ve also committed significant resources to working with partners who have the right expertise to ensure our customers are fully supported and successful.”
Designed to help customers accelerate their multi-cloud journey, the Prosimo Next Partner Program enables strategic, innovative and cloud-forward partners to help enterprises move from traditional approaches using legacy networking to modern approaches with the Prosimo AXI platform.
The company’s approach to solving enterprise challenges around multi-cloud networking has been recognized by industry analysts and cloud architects at Fortune 500 companies, and has resulted in strategic relationships with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
The Proximo AXI platform offers Network transit and App Transit to include observability and ML-driven recommendations that balance performance, security and cost control. This enables the company to deliver an autonomous cloud networking solution that simplifies operations, leads to better user experiences and accelerates time-to-market, all of which will lead to better business outcomes.
Introduction of the partner program enables value added resellers (VARs), managed service providers (MSPs) and global systems integrators (GSIs) to build new and innovative paths to profitability while delivering solutions that help transform customers’ cloud-networking to go beyond just connectivity to unlock the cloud’s potential to drive impactful business outcomes.
The program’s mission is to collaborate closely with a select number of pre-qualified partners to ensure customer success with a compelling compensation structure for partners. The Prosimo Next Partner Program offers three tiers:
- Align, an entry-level tier for new partners;
- Accelerate, the mid-level tier for partners with proven customer success
- Elevate, the highest tier for partners who have demonstrated customer success at scale
Benefits for partners include:
- Larger Incentives, Margins and Discounts – Prosimo offers larger incentives, margins and discounts at all tiers to ensure more profitability for partners.
- Deal Registration, Territory and Opportunity Protection – Prosimo offers partners deal protection, non-compete territory protection and discounted pricing for sales opportunities that partners uncover.
- Education, Training and Certifications – Prosimo offers a combination of virtual, on-demand and on-site, sales and technical trainings to help partners build, develop and validate skills in order to differentiate their business, broaden customer appeal and better support customers across business and technical needs.
- 24/7 Support – Prosimo gives partners access to sales teams that are incentivized to work closely with their partners to ensure success. Furthermore, partners have access to technical teams, solutions architects and the Prosimo executive team to sell deeper and better serve customers.
- Marketing Resources and Campaigns – Prosimo works closely with partners to deliver marketing campaigns and resources that drive awareness and create lead-gen designed to bring partners more opportunities.
- Joint Marketing Opportunities and Funds – Prosimo offers partners opportunities for joint marketing and access to partner success funds to accelerate revenue growth.
- Prosimo Next Partner Portal – Partners can stay informed about Prosimo products, strategy, programs and access to resources, including access to field resources, sales and marketing tools.
To join the Prosimo Next Partner Program, pvisit: https://prosimo.io/our-partners/