Sandler Partners has been named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for the ninth straight year, which is a noteworthy accomplishment for the organization.
“Last year, the editors at Inc. Magazine told us that only 1 percent of companies have been able to make the Inc. 5000 eight times or more even though tens of thousands apply,” said Alan Sandler, managing partner of Sandler Partners. “Extending our run for a ninth year is a testament to the power of working with the best agent partners in business. Our business model is built on shared success with our partners, and this award is theirs every bit as much as it is ours.”
“I’d also like to acknowledge our incredible team here at Sandler Partners,” Sandler said. “Our partners tell us they respond faster than anyone else in the industry to inquiries or service needs, and that no one champions them better when they have challenges or disputes with providers. I’m very proud of the work they do every day.”
Sandler Partners debuted in the Inc. 5000 in 2010 and, since that time, has experienced significant growth through a unique set of marketplace differentiators, including:
- A 200+ provider portfolio backed by strong agreements and protections;
- Full transparency into agreements with suppliers;
- An auditing and recovery program for commissions, which has recovered more than $4 million for agent partners;
- Deal-by-deal support tiers, from self-service to white-glove support, so partners can request any level of service they need; and
- On-demand closing support from more than 60 channel managers nationwide.
The company also offers a “Pay Me Now” program that allows partners, on a deal-by-deal basis, to be compensated up front on any deal, or to sell their contracts and customer bases for fast access to working capital.