Last year, an MIT study shared that only 13 percent of organizations are able to deliver on their data strategy. At Simon, the goal is to allow marketers to do this: easily access data for creating unique personalized customer experiences across channels.
Customers interact with brands on different channels, making data activation for marketing teams more challenging. A first step towards helping marketers see ROI from their data strategy is implementing and having access to tools and teams that can integrate and work collaboratively. That is what Simon’s Partner Program, which launches today, is here to provide.
The Simon Data Partner Program’s mission is to deliver superior customer experiences and business outcomes by streamlining marketing efforts that accelerate time to value. Coordinated with premier functionality of strategically chosen partners, customers like ASOS, JetBlue, Equinox and Vivino the returns are visible below.
With cross-functional support real and tangible success stories include:
- A connected network of more than 30 elite partners
- 30 percent email conversion rate increases; 15 percent increases in digital ROAS; $159,000 in increased website revenue from customers reaping the benefits of the Simon platform and network of native partner integrations (Forrester TEI study)
- A doubled-down commitment to customers and partners through an expanded team of dedicated partner managers and customer success representatives
- Ongoing collaboration through partner events, enablement, and training to ensure the ongoing success of customers
- Increased investment in product development and native channel integrations
“Our partnerships allow us to deliver the most value to our clients and in turn their customers,” said Sharice Siegel, VP of Partnerships at Simon Data. “Working with top tech companies like Snowflake, FullContact, and Attentive gives our customers the competitive edge in creating customized and creative solutions. And our relationships with agency partners like Mammoth Growth, Scalero, Brooklyn Data Co, and Power Digital mean our clients’ goals are always at the forefront of everything we do.”
Simon’s platform integrates directly to data warehouses and complex data sources, merging the worlds of historical and real-time data. This data centralization makes it more accessible to marketing teams to build cross-channel journeys using today’s marketing tools without reliance on technical teams.
By aligning with partners, Simon ensures customers see maximum returns from their data – from ingestion, collection and organization, through to implementation in omnichannel campaigns across tools like Braze, Salesforce, Attentive, and Dynamic Yield.
With an impressive stable of Premier and Standard Partners for agencies and technology vendors, Simon’s customers will reap the benefits.
Learn more about Simon’s Partner Program here.