TBI announced the addition of several new companies to its provider portfolio.
Specifically, the digital tech brokerage firm added new provider partners such as:
- BullsEye Telecom (communications, collaboration, connectivity and security solutions).
- Digital Agent (customized technology solutions).
- Zenlayer (global edge cloud services).
- Lux Speed (fiber, Wi-Fi and advanced network infrastructure).
- Voiped (data connectivity services and voice solutions).
“With every business having a unique set of wants and needs,” said TBI’s SVP of Operations, Mike Onystok, “it’s important for companies to acquire customizable technology services and solutions.”
Specifically regarding BullsEye, Onystok said that the company is “excited to add on award-winning communications solution provider, BullsEye, to TBI’s provider portfolio. Serving thousands of businesses around the country and having an impressive 99 percent client retention rate, we are confident that TBI partners will be able to successfully leverage BullsEye’s service and solution offerings.”
“We are thrilled to partner with TBI,” added BullsEye Chief Revenue Officer, David Neely. “Their commitment to the channel is strong and their team of professionals are among the best in the industry. We look forward to an amazing, productive, and growing partnership.”