TMC and Beka Publishing today announced the completion of ChannelVision Expo (CVx), which was held August 13-14, 2014, at The Rio in Las Vegas, Nevada. The event explored best practices on how resellers, independent agents and system integrators can successfully adapt to today’s ever-changing environment.
“In today’s business technology sales ecosystem, expert insight and suggestions on what to sell and how to sell it can be of immense value,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “CVx gave attendees the unique opportunity to hear real-world case studies, participate in discussions, source new suppliers and form new partnerships to drive their business forward.”
The agenda at CVx featured speakers from NetCarrier, PowerNet, Telispire, CSF Corp., Business Texter, Equiinet, Vocal IP Networx and Alteva. These industry experts presented the following topics and sessions:
- Products that Make a Difference
- Connect, Collaborate, Close: The Three C’s to Preventing Commoditization of the Cloud
- Voice, Video & mobility: Three Musts of Hosted PBX
- Mobile Game Changers for SMS
- A Single-Provider, Single-Device Data, VoIP & IT/UTM Solution
- The Power of LinkedIn: What You Don’t Know
- VoIP Communications for Disaster Recovery & Security
The next CVx will be held January 28-30, 2015, at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami, Florida. Event organizers are calling for high-level executive speakers (C-level, VP, Director, etc.) who are extremely knowledgeable and are comfortable delivering presentations of a business or technical nature. Proposals to speak at CVx will be accepted through August 29, 2014, and should be submitted via the online form here: http://www.cvxexpo.com/
CVx Expo was presented by Corporate Sponsors CBeyond and Pioneer Telephone.