See who and what made the news at this year’s WISPAPALOOZA conference in Las Vegas from October 11-13, 2016. The WISPAPALOOZA 2016 – Day 1 Show Daily is now available for online viewing.
Feature stories include:
- WISPAPALOOZA 2016 Showcases Expanded Focus, Deeper Insights
- Keynote Explores the Lessons of the 7 Summits and the 7 Seas
- Awards Keynote Showcases Exclusive WISP Industry Research
- 1-VoIP Launches PBXRealtime for UniFi
- Adaptrum Unveils Planet Adaptrum, TVWS Radio
- NetSapiens Celebrates 10 Years of SNAPsolution UC
- Rural Broadband Healthcare Gap Widens
- Multilink Takes Wraps Off FTTH Solutions
- employer essentials Offers Free HR, Payroll and Business Assessments at Booth
- WISPAPALOOZA Promo: Free Signal TV Offers Discounted OTA TV Test Package
- AmCom Rolls Out Minutes and SMS Services
- Baltic Networks Announces General Availability of RouterMAXX Vengeance
- MarketBroadband.com Bows Geo-Targeting Tool Based on Service Footprint
- Runcom Launches Affordable TVWS CPE – Certified by the FCC
- Friendly Showcases IoT, Smart Home Management
- BridgeWave Debuts Lightweight 80GHz System
- SAF Unveils Next-Gen Microwave Radio System
- Micronet Updates E-Band Registration Options
When thousands of people walk a trade show floor, it is easy to be overlooked. But Beka Business Media’s conference and exhibit dailies help you get noticed. Designed to highlight products, services and demonstrations of exhibitors, Beka Business Media’s show dailies are distributed to inform attendees of who is making news at the show. Product updates, exhibitors’ press releases and company advertisements also help attendees cut through the clutter so they can better focus on the exhibitors that help them fill their needs. Beka Business Media’s dailies are produced by the same expert staff that brings you ChannelVision and InsideOutdoor magazines.
For information on how to get your news and advertisements in any of the Beka Business Media conference and exhibit dailies, contact Berge Kaprelian at 480-503-0770 or email@example.com.