See who and what made the news at this year’s WISPAPALOOZA conference in Las Vegas from October 11-13, 2016. The WISPAPALOOZA 2016 – Day 2 Show Daily is now available for online viewing.
Feature stories include:
- State of WISPA: Making Big Strides, Eyeing the Future
- WISPAPALOOZA Showcases Innovation in Exhibit Hall, Agenda
- Don’t miss the WISP PAC Fall Fundraiser!
- Wispmon Offers CPNI Compliance
- Vubiq Announces HaulPass V10g
- Morningstar Demonstrates Solutions for Off-Grid Solar Systems
- Huawei Partners with Country Wireless on FixedWireless
- 2016 WISPAPALOOZA Awards Sparkle
- Tycon Shows Off Solar Controller
- Micronet Takes Wraps OffWISProtect
- BEC Technologies Debuts LTE Outdoor Router with .11ACWi-Fi Hotspot
- What Happens Where the Fiber Ends?
- Ubiquiti Sets Up Long-Haul Italian Link with 300+Mbps
- 2Ascent Launches Turnkey Wholesale Partner Program
- IgniteNet Announces New, Effortless Aiming App
- Novi Security Conducts Live Demo atWISPAPALOOZA
- RADWIN Bows Carrier-Grade PtMP JETAIRBeamforming
- NetSapiens Unveils Browser-Integrated Softphone
- Select Spectrum Plans Fall 2.5GHz Spectrum Lease Auction
When thousands of people walk a trade show floor, it is easy to be overlooked. But Beka Business Media’s conference and exhibit dailies help you get noticed. Designed to highlight products, services and demonstrations of exhibitors, Beka Business Media’s show dailies are distributed to inform attendees of who is making news at the show. Product updates, exhibitors’ press releases and company advertisements also help attendees cut through the clutter so they can better focus on the exhibitors that help them fill their needs. Beka Business Media’s dailies are produced by the same expert staff that brings you ChannelVision and InsideOutdoor magazines.
For information on how to get your news and advertisements in any of the Beka Business Media conference and exhibit dailies, contact Berge Kaprelian at 480-503-0770 or firstname.lastname@example.org.