What happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas – unless it’s WISPAPALOOZA 2021.
WISPAPALOOZA returns from October 11 – 14, at the Paris Hotel and Bally’s, Las Vegas. With all the learning, excitement and community you get from a WISP show, well, you’ll want to take it back home with you to make your businesses more profitable and your customers more satisfied.
WISPA’s 1,000 members are composed of fixed wireless internet service providers (WISPs) and the industry that supports fixed wireless broadband, including equipment suppliers, support services and other components needed to run a successful business.
Not held since late 2019, WISPAPALOOZA has moved to the Las Vegas Strip. The exhibition hall and break-out sessions will be at The Paris. Open session events will be at Bally’s. Hotel room blocks are available for both.
The two venues are connected by a walkway, enhancing the convenience of attendees and providing direct access to Las Vegas’ world famous tourist and entertainment attractions along the Strip.
WISPAPALOOZA packs a punch for attendees, sponsors and exhibitors, with:
- More than 90 panels filled with over 200 WISP experts, featuring updates on the state of technology, operational tips and practices, human resources, and the regulatory landscape, among others
- More than 160 exhibitors, demonstrating their best hardware, software, services and know-how
- 2000-plus WISP industry attendees, enabling tons of networking opportunities
- Numerous collocated events
- A safe, fun and enriching occasion to meet up with industry colleagues you haven’t seen since the last WISPAPALOOZA