ZINFI Technologies, Inc., a company leading in the creation of Unified Channel Management (UCM) solutions and a leader in through-channel marketing automation and partner relationship management (PRM), announced it has enhanced its partner onboarding automation capabilities.
The updated Partner Onboarding Management module of ZINFI’s partner relationship management (PRM) platform allows organizations to automate the entire partner onboarding process, guiding partner users through a series of sequential steps and achievement levels. Specific features now include:
- Enhanced Program & Level Segmentation – Administrators and onboarding managers can now create robust onboarding programs and tracks with activities tailored to specific partner users based on group criteria.
- Visual Program Levels Cadence – Partners entering an onboarding program or track will now see a visual matrix of steps indicating the flow of activities required to complete each level, and can track their progress any point along the way. There is also a visual matrix of the benefits awarded at each level, with a progress chart showing the benefits a user has unlocked and those remaining to be earned.
- Flexible Program Requirements & Benefits – Onboarding programs can be set up (via SSO or integration) with custom activities offering varying levels of engagement and unlocking benefits tied to the level of completion attained.
- Flexible On-Completion Paths – System administrators now have more robust tools for reassigning permissions, unlocking benefits and opening additional functionality or portal content when a user attains a program or level.
- New Program Demotion & Re-Certification – Organizations now have granular control, on an individual user level, to “demote” or “detract” partner companies or reps from program levels or activities—compelling them to repeat or recertify onboarding programs or select portions of these programs, if necessary.