Zyxel Communications, a provider of secure broadband networking, internet access and connected home products, announced the launch of EX2210 Dual-Band Wireless AX1800 Gigabit Gateway. EX2210 delivers high-speed internet access and quality of service (QoS) support that enables service providers to meet the demand from their subscribers for triple-play services.
The EX2210, which features one Gigabit Ethernet WAN port and five Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports for multiple user connections, is a Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) gateway that provides a seamless Wi-Fi experience and superior, feature-rich wireless connectivity to deliver high-performance internet access services throughout the home or office.
Support for multiple SSIDs provides flexibility for various service deployment scenarios and integrated NAT and SPI firewalls secure the network from malicious internet traffic and denial of service (DoS) attacks.
Features and benefits of the EX2210 Dual-Band Wireless AX1800 Gigabit Gateway include:
- Wi-Fi 6 Technology for Lag-Free Performance – EX2210 delivers speeds up to 1200 Mbps on the 5GHz band and 574 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band. Uplink MU-MIMO, Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) and beamforming technologies combine to deliver reliable, high-speed internet access for multi-streaming, and an optimal Wi-Fi experience without dead zones.
- CAF II Performance Testing Support – Support for optimized TR-143 protocol facilitates FCC-mandated performance testing for speed and latency.
- Superior Flexibility and Faster Time-to-Market – Compliant with the same OPAL firmware trunk applied in all Zyxel CPE, EX2210 leverages a rich, field-proven feature set that gives service providers an unchanged user experience when migrating to new devices.
- Remote Management Lowers OPEX – Compliance with TR-069 significantly simplifies deployment complexity and lowers operating and maintenance costs. Support for the TR-181 issue-2 data model enhances the visibility into subscriber LAN networks, enabling service providers to offer improved customer service.
- QoS Support – Service providers can design their QoS policies and prioritize mission-critical services such as IPTV and VoIP to improve network efficiency and productivity for a real multi-play solution the meet the needs of residential subscribers.
- Eco–Friendly, Compact Design – Foldable stands and an ultra-thin exterior case lowers carbon emissions by shrinking package volume to improve pallet utilization by approximately 46 percent.
Zyxel EX2210 Dual-Band Wireless AX1800 Gigabit Gateway is available through all Zyxel authorized distributors. For more information about Zyxel and its portfolio of broadband wireless solutions for service providers, visit the Zyxel Communications website