The Alliance of Channel Women, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to accelerating the growth of female leaders in the indirect sales channel of the telecom and IT industry, has elected Ashley Cole (pictured), senior channel manager at Fusion Connect, to its 11-member board of directors. Cole will serve a two-year term.
In addition, ACW has named new Committee Chairs for the 2023-24 term.
Cole has been a member of ACW for three years. As a member of the Events Committee, she has been instrumental in executing virtual and in-person ACWConnect Live! events and recently was named Events Committee Chair. Cole also is involved in her local ACW chapter.
Cole fills a seat vacated by Lauren Grenier Cheney, who served on the board and as Chair of the Communications Committee for the past two years and co-chair for two years before that. All other board members continue their terms.
ACW and its board of directors are led by President Cassie Jeppson, director of North America Channel Programs at Lenovo, and Vice President Jasmina Muller, vice president of Global Channel Sales at ScienceLogic.
ACW also acknowledges the outstanding contributions of outgoing chairs, including:
- Michelle Kadlacek, Vice President of Channel Sales for Spectrum Enterprise, a former board member who served as Awards Chair for four years
- Lisa Miller, Senior Vice President of Global Platform Alliances at Equinix, a former board member who was the Mentorship Chair for three years
The 2023-24 ACW Board of Directors includes:
- Brittany Caito, Senior National Partner Manager at Nextiva and new ACW Technology Chair
- Carolee Cannata, Director of Partner Development at GTT and ACW Sponsorship Chair
- Ashley Cole, Senior Channel Manager at Fusion Connect and ACW Events Chair
- Kelly Danziger, General Manager, Vice President Channel at Informa Tech
- Lori Graber, Director, Billing and Order Management at Telesystem, ACW Treasurer and Finance Committee Chair
- Bridget Kang, Director of Partner Development – Great Lakes at Telarus and new ACW Awards Committee Chair
- Amanda Jardine, Vice President, Partner Marketing at GoTo and ACW Education Committee Co-Chair
- Akilah Murrell, Senior Manager, Channel Marketing at 360insights and new ACW Mentoring Committee Chair
- Mayka Rosales-Peterson, Senior Manager, Partner Marketing at Intelisys and ACW DE&I Committee Chair
Non-director ACW Committee Chairs and Co-Chairs for 2023-24 include:
- Dylan Crawford, Client Success Manager at BuzzTheory and ACW Sponsorship Co-Chair
- Carla Fields, West Region Channel Sales Manager at Cox Business and ACW Membership Committee Co-Chair
- Sommer Figone, Marketing Manager at RapidScale and ACW Events Committee Co-Chair
- Holly Hunt, National Sales Director, Indirect Channel Sales at Comcast and ACW Communications Committee Chair
- Erin Knese, Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships at Thryv and ACW Membership Chair
- Kathryn Rose, Founder/CEO of channelwise and getWise and ACW Education Committee Chair
- Alicia Steward, National Alliance Manager at Zoom and ACW Education Committee Chair
- Michelle Ragusa McBain, Provider Elevate, Leader for the Global Partner Organization at Cisco and ACW Local Chapters Co-Chair
- Kelli McMillan, Director of Global Partners for Five9 and ACW DEI Committee Co-Chair
- Alexie Teferi, Account Director II at Lumen and ACW Mentoring Committee Co-Chair
- Penny Thurnau, Vice President, Strategic Alliances at Powernet Co. and ACW Local Chapters Co-Chair
- Raquel Wiley, Channel Marketing Professional and ACW DEI Committee Co-Chair
For information about ACW membership or committees, visit ACW online at www.allianceofchannelwomen.org